Tuesday-Sunday : 11:00 AM–7:00 PM
Ask the Experts
IV Glutathione Booster
Glutathione is an antioxidant that our bodies produce naturally. Along with numerous health benefits, it maintains our skin's radiance and tone. However, ageing and poor lifestyle choices can reduce the production of this important antioxidant. Glutathione deficiency can lead to a variety of health problems and a dull complexion. Fortunately, our IV Glutathione Booster Therapy can help.
What is the IV Glutathione Booster treatment?
The IV Glutathione Booster treatment is intended for people who want to improve their dull complexion as well as their overall health. During this treatment, we directly inject vital nutrients into your body. It allows your body to absorb the antioxidant more quickly, resulting in faster results.
Glutathione converts eumelanin to a lighter pheomelanin, which helps to improve skin complexion. It gives your skin a natural glow and boosts your radiance. Furthermore, it can boost your immune system and remove free radicals from your body.
Benefits of IV Glutathione Booster Therapy
- Getting a glutathione booster can do wonders for your skin's health. It can flush out toxins and free radicals from the body and give you a brighter appearance.
- Slow the ageing process by replacing old cells with newer ones and improving skin appearance.
- It can help protect against several health conditions like diabetes, asthma, Lyme disease, hepatitis, cholesterol, and more.
- Can help Boost the functionality of white blood cells and the activity of natural killer (NK) cells.
- Detoxify the body while sleeping to improve sleep quality and promote a better mood.
- Control inflammation levels and boost energy levels.
Who to expect during the procedure?
IV Glutathione Booster should be administered in a clinical setting by a trained professional. During this procedure, the nutrients enter your bloodstream directly, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract. The treatment lasts 20-30 minutes and requires no downtime. You can resume your normal activities immediately following the procedure, once the professional has cleared you.
Because the treatment is similar to any vaccine procedure, minor bruising can be expected after the procedure. In such cases, cold packs can help reduce bruising and swelling. You can take medications after consulting your doctor if you have a headache or pain. Our qualified team explains the treatment both before and after the procedure. You can ask us any questions or concerns you have prior to the treatment to ensure that it is the right treatment for you.