Tuesday-Sunday : 11:00 AM–7:00 PM
Ask the Experts
We all have hair problems these days as a result of constant stress, harsh weather, pollution, and chemical products. This causes a variety of hair and scalp issues, including weak hair, hair loss, dandruff, and even diseases such as alopecia. Furthermore, our hair loses volume and lustre.
Our solution for such problems is Hair Mesotherapy- a healing treatment where we inject rich ingredients directly into your scalp. We nourish your scalp and hair with ingredients such as proteins, vitamins, and amino acids. These beneficial ingredients penetrate our scalp and heal it from the inside out.
What is the Mesotherapy treatment?
In this treatment, we make multiple micro-perforations on the scalp skin using injections filled with hair growth-boosting cocktails. We provide a variety of healing cocktails to promote hair growth and scalp health.
The method of making micro-perforations on the scalp helps stimulate collagen and blood supply in different sections of the scalp. You don’t need to worry about any pain caused by the needles, as the pain is minor when compared to the amazing results.
This treatment solves multiple problems like loss of hair volume, brittle hair, dandruff, and hair fall. Our expert team carefully performs the treatment and ensures your comfort throughout the procedure.
Benefits of Hair Mesotherapy
The popularity of the treatment comes from its many benefits.
- It’s less invasive than scalp surgeries and shows visible results in a shorter duration.
- It not only encourages hair growth but also improves scalp health. This improves the lustre and strength of your hair.
- It can also aid in the reduction of scalp inflammation caused by conditions such as scalp pruritus.
- Mesotherapy can assist in maintaining the ph level of the scalp, which is necessary for fighting infections and protecting our bodies.
- This treatment promotes cell metabolism, which promotes the growth of existing hair follicles.
The procedure of Mesotherapy
Depending on your hair type and concern, we create a healing concoction of bioactive ingredients, plant extracts, enzymes, vitamins, and amino acids. This mixture is injected into your scalp during a brief procedure that can last up to 30 minutes. For the best results, you will need 5–10 sessions of this treatment separated by a few weeks. During the procedure, multiple tiny pricks improve scalp microcirculation. Because the procedure is concentrated on the upper layers of the dermis, it is minimally invasive and painless.